game war Index du Forum

game war Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Overnight pause suggestion

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game war Index du Forum -> partie externe -> candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mai - 11:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Overnight pause suggestion Répondre en citant

Hi,

I love what you guys have done with this game. I really liked Neptune's Pride and you have definitely improved on that concept, especially with the time slider and queuing orders. My biggest issue with the game as is though is that it runs overnight. I found myself setting an alarm for 4am this morning so that I could react to where a player had sent his queen... ( He had 3 decent places to run to, but my sub travelled faster).I would love something in the game set-up that defined an overnight pause period. Say between 0 and 12 hours, and when that period start, e.g. 11pm GMT. This would relieve some pressure to check my phone in the small hours

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
http://forums.subterfuge-game.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=584
Best video production agency

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mai - 11:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game war Index du Forum -> partie externe -> candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange