game war Index du Forum

game war Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

CAN'T DELETE FOLDERS

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game war Index du Forum -> partie externe -> candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Sep - 08:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: CAN'T DELETE FOLDERS Répondre en citant

Hiii....

As I don't know the cause I have to suspect everything.
I've noticed lately and since installing PTE that I have trouble deleting photo/folders. Dialogue box appears when I try to delete saying it can't be deleted as it's being used by another program or person. I don't have anything else open and I'm the only user. All attemps to delete fail.
Just tried to delete TheDom Photo Album to re-instal a fresh copy and was not allowed. I can delete through dos command mode although beit with some resistance. Fortunately, I'm an old power user. The probability of this being caused by PTE would be very low but I must ask.
So, In short, anyone else having the 'being used by another problem?
Just a thought, I was delting another folder with the same problem the other day, in dos command mode. I noticed that while displaying the tree structure of the problem folder, that dos was reporting the root and two sub directories where exploror was only showing the root and one sub directory.

Are hidden files being created in PTE or folders?

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-https://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/topic/7167-cant-delete-folders/

Promo videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Sep - 08:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game war Index du Forum -> partie externe -> candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange