game war Index du Forum

game war Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

WIP Map for the Manga Berserk

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game war Index du Forum -> partie externe -> proposition
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JensenBreck

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Oct - 14:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: WIP Map for the Manga Berserk Répondre en citant

I am a huge Berserk fan I've reread the entire manga twice, and like any fantasy genre i read i always map the adventures travels in my head. Most fantasy worlds come with a map of some sort for direction, however in Berserk's case the author Kentaro Miura has never drawn a map to go with his epic fantasy world. This has left me to map it myself, which at first began in my head, and eventually translated onto paper. I've only done very basic rough drafts to get a sense of where everything is, and im still far off from creating a final draft. Now even though Miura hasen't come out with any official map, leaving lots of freedom on my part i still want to go off as much of the manga as i can. I've done as much research as i can into the names of kingdoms, and major towns, and geography of Berserk by reading through the manga several times, and asking for help on the fan site for Berserk, and this is what i have so far. I'm looking to see if any Berserk fans have anything they want me to add or move. If no one has any objections i will simply fill in the blanks with my imagination. Thanks and i appreciate any help. PS there are maps of Berserk but there only the names of things in the manga pasted over images of Europe, or Middle Earth LAME!
Thanks

More Details
product promotion videos

Copied to clipboard!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 7 Oct - 14:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    game war Index du Forum -> partie externe -> proposition Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange